Another Smoking Gun from Australia? How GISS adjusts temperature records in two adjacent sites from kenskingdom blog.
Despite its assurances, GISS has adjusted the temperature records of two sites at Mackay to reverse a cooling trend in one and increase a warming trend in another. This study presents evidence that this is not supportable and is in fact an instance of manipulation of data.
In other news today:
- Global warming snow job - Climate-change pseudoscience is fraught with fraud (Washington Times)
- Inside the Climate Bunker
- Shoveling into the wind: Blizzards and global warming
- The Latest on the Ethanol Scam: US Ethanol Industry’s Grain Consumption in 2009 Was Enough to Feed 330 Million People
- MSNBC's Ratigan Blames 'Snowpocalypse' on Global Warming
- Warmists' Stupefying Sense of Snow